White and Brown Attila Infantry (left); National Guard (right)
When last I posted, there were 6 units of Hungarian Infantry partially painted (See WIP Post immediately before this). The weekend was either very good (productivity-wise) or very bad (socially speaking). I completed painting 5 of the units. After coming home from work today, I took the next step and put them on stands (above: clix pix for BIG PIX). In the next couple of days, I'll be finishing up the stands. With luck, I'll be able to set-up a photo shoot for the blog soon after. The infantry component is always a major hump to get over. Thanks for the motivation!