Monday, August 16, 2021

PIKEMAN'S LAMENT CONTENT PAGE AND A PAIN IN THE NECK


This is just a brief post with a few updates (and little content).  I recently added a new content page with resources for the Osprey Pikeman's Lament rules. I won't reprise that page in this post, but I would invite anyone interested to follow the link (or click the tab at the top of the blog) and visit.

 

On a personal note, I have been absent from the interwebs for the last two weeks with a pinched nerve in the neck (probably related to my recent incident when hiking)--this has been  particularly acute and is the sort of thing that is exacerbated by keyboarding, mousing, and all associated postures (even to the extent of not being able to hold and read a book).  Thus, I have been off the interwebs except for briefly checking emails--and so I have also not been visiting blogs and leaving the usual comments.  The condition is finally resolving itself, thankfully, and so I am easing back into normal operations and should be making the rounds again soon (so you have been warned!).  

I have managed to complete the Russian Guard infantry unit of my RTW project, which will be the subject of the next post, hopefully in the next few days as recovery continues.

Excelsior!

 

8 comments:

  1. Ed, hope you can recover fully very soon. Pains in the neck are, well, pains in the neck. Your Russian Guard look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Neck pain is a....well, you know. I hope you heal quickly and thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Russians and thanks very much for the Pike Man's Lament resources-very handy.

    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read about your neck issues Ed - your visits and comments have been missed, so look forward to seeing you on my blog again soon! The Russians look wonderful as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid figures. I sympathise with the neck, I know there is no position where it is ever properly comfortable and a good sleep is a luxury seldom gained! Good that it is starting to settle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, gents: things are coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back, I hope that you don't have any recurring issues, necks are tricky things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...