Saturday, December 31, 2022

YEAR END 2022 and HAPPY NEW YEAR: 2023

A Gathering of Like-Minded Fellows

As 2022 comes to a close, I will forego the usual year-end review. I might return to the topic at mid-year, but right now energy is lagging and there are just too many distractions to put together such a post.  Instead, I'll mark the turn of the year by expressing my appreciation for the support and encouragement I've received from the followers, commenters, and visitors (accidental and other) to this space...
...and to the circle of fellow bloggist with whom I've interacted. 


Thanks to all for a grand year past, and to all a
   Happy New Year!
Excelsior!

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steve. Best in the new year to you as well.

      Delete
  2. A very Happy New Year to you, your friends and family, and all your gaming buddies too Ed. I hope 2023 is filled with interesting projects and fun games, and I look forward to reading all about it right here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Keith. I'll see if I can keep up with you in the new year 😉

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Ed…
    Here’s to a peaceful 2023 filled with toys and games.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you as well. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...