Saturday, December 23, 2023

SEASONS GREETINGS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS


With all my hobby toys and whatnots still packed up and in the attic--and my hobby space still vacant--I haven't the wherewithal to produce the usual holiday update on the goings-on in Kringleland

Instead, I offer the Christmas Tree Hussars on parade in support of the traditional sharing of...

✨SEASONS GREETINGS✨

and 

 MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO REGULAR AND ACCIDENTAL VISITORS TO THIS BLOG
Please enjoy a 3.5 minute interlude with the Dresden Choir singing Silent Night (Stille Nacht) in the original German. No translation necessary to enjoy the experience. 
 
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the music - enjoyed. Lovely Hussars. Happy Christmas. Norm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Ed! I remember these festive hussars from their first circling of the globe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riding into another Yule and year: Merry Christmas, Jonathan.

      Delete
  3. A Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year Ed…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Season's greetings to yuoou and yours , Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! Stille Nacht is one of my all time favourite carols:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steve. The interwebs does have a large, open sewer running through it, but it also allows us find and share more sublime things, thankfully. Seasons greeting to you as well.

      Delete
  6. Not sure why I did not comment earlier, Ed - perhaps where my Blogger was playing up and I was unable to leave comments - hopefully this one works ok!
    I hope you and yours had an enjoyable Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to have company at the holiday (a day or so either side makes no diff).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...